BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) provides its students with a solid foundation in business and management through the flexibility to specialize in the area of their interest. A well-structured curriculum, which provides ample scope to the students to gain a comprehensive understanding of diverse aspects of business management and corporate functioning, and instills in them requisite skill and expertise to become true action leaders in a highly complex and competitive business environment.
3 Years, 6 Semesters
Pre University / 12th Std. / CBSE / ISC
Karnatak University Dharwad
- To develop entrepreneurial skills in students.
- To identify, understand business problems and provide solutions for it
- To prepare students to devise solutions for business challenges, and issues using their independent reasoning and critical thinking skills.
- To develop leadership quality, enhance teamwork and people management skills to achieve high productivity.
- Through Internships and Placements prepare students to implement practical experience with application-based learning.
- To make students understand and analyze new management concepts, current business trends and global perspectives
- Encourage students with adapting collaborative research.
- To develop and demonstrate excellent oratory and interpersonal skills.
- To foster a sense of responsibility, ethics, and values towards the society.
- Meet the real-world challenges and manage it effectively
- Innovative thinking on new ideas by identifying, evaluating and analyzing it
- Study the economic force of business and prepare strategic plans on various levels
- Learn Effective communication skills for corporate level
- Increase social interaction with entrepreneurs and business houses
- Overall personality development as per corporate requirement
- bend to the ethics of business and society
Value Enhancement Programs
- Stock market
- Digital marketing
- Event management
- Advertising and branding